Cyberspace Portal to ME!

Sunday, February 19, 2017

COME BACK IS REAL

SUPER LATE UPLOADS STARTS NOW!!!

Got caught up in a lot of work, my laptop broke, and a whole list of excuses why I wasn't able to blog at all! But now I'm hitting back hard with a better me! Better activities! aaaaaand.... better blogs!




(Photo by Justin Gail Datu. Shot at Greenbelt 5 park way.)
Shirt from Mom's Closet. High waist jeans from Cash n Carry Good finds. Ked's Shoes

One of my excuses is I just transferred to a new company and then I quit and then I in another company. This time I know I'll be staying for good. BUT! yes there's a "but", I'll tell you soon or it's here... hmmmm.... better keep reading! (Click on READ MORE. Go on. Don't be shy!)
I've been really busy with my new company. I'm still an agent but this time I have so much adventure. Though time is not my friend right now, I was able to still go places because I now have the CA$H!
Did you guys ever feel like how time and money never came to you together or in a package?
Like, when you don't have money, you have all the time in the world. But when you do have the money, you don't have the time to spend it! You get me, right? Or is it just bad planning?

(Photo by Justin Gail Datu. Shot at Starbucks smoking area G3)

Who cares? Right? I mean that's life.

So, now, I'm devoted to give time to blogging again. I now have a reasonable time for work and finally! FINALLY! Got a new laptop to work with! Ain't it ironic mate? HAHA

THANK YOU for clicking read more. If you reached this far, one clue is already there about the
B-I-G news. I'll tell you all about it once it's confirmed. Ayt? 
Well anyways, I'll see you guys on my next post. PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment